A Better Way to Reach Decision Makers!
If you’re looking for a better and faster way to reach and influence decision-makers, you’ve come to the right place. White Papers (also known as “Special Reports”) drive more leads and revenue than any other type of content!
White papers are extremely cost-effective and produce amazing results!
What Are White Papers?
White Papers are authoritative reports or guides that help readers understand a complex issue, solve a problem, or make a decision for a product or a service. White Papers cover both profit and non-profit entities.
What is the Difference Between a Marketing Piece and a White Paper?
Marketing pieces are strictly sales-driven. White Papers provide statistics, hard facts, and real-world data delivered without bias, which is what decision-makers are looking for when making buying decisions.
What Are the Benefits of Having a White Paper for Your Business?
One of the most powerful features of having a White Paper for your business is it establishes you as a thought leader and expert in your field. Being a thought leader builds credibility and trust, which helps influence current and prospective customers buying decisions.
White Papers are one of the best sales-lead generation techniques available in the B2B environment.
B2B White Papers are designed to inform and persuade prospects that a certain offering (such as a product, service, or technology) is superior for solving their particular business problem or addressing specific challenges.
White Papers also work well for high-ticket items in B2C environments such as hearing aids or vacation homes.
White Papers Can Help Your Business Find New Prospects Because
- White Papers are low-cost and highly effective
- White Papers are not pushing a product or service because they educate and inform
- White Papers add value because they provide statistics, hard facts, and real-world data delivered without bias
- White Papers are business documents that reach and influence decision-makers
- White Papers are non-threatening. Prospects are not scared off because they don’t have to deal with pesky salespeople
- White Paper readers are further into the customer buying cycle
How Are White Papers Delivered to Prospects?
White Papers are documents converted to PDF format, which prospects download when giving their email address.
People who download White Papers are often further into the customer buying cycle.
White Paper Services Are For
- Technical products, especially those using new technology
- Complex products or services, especially those with big price tags
- Products that change the way the industry functions – industry disruptors
Folks, it doesn’t get any better than this. A low-cost, highly effective way to reach your audience while positioning yourself as a thought leader and expert in your field!
Don’t delay, click here to contact us for more information.